According to poll conducted at Biglobe website, anime fans voted ASCII Media’s To Aru Majutsu no Index as most popular fantasy anime.
Alodia’s Fantasy Pre-screening
October 8, 2011 , 2PM
SM Cyberzone, SM Marikina
Winners of the Cosplay Pre-Screening will be part of this fun-filled show! Cosplayers will also get a chance to show what they’ve got on the main event! 3 categories : Best Male, Best Female and Best Mecha! Prizes and various media features await the winners of this amazing series of events!
1. Registration will start at 2:00 pm sharp and will end at 3:00 pm. Participants who arrive beyond cut-off time will no longer be accommodated.
2. Participants must be in their costume already. This will prevent delay in the program flow. There will be 3 divisions for the competition: Female Cosplayers, Male Cosplayers and Mecha Cosplayers.
3. Each participant will be given a registration number, which will be needed later on. After reading carefully, participants must properly fill-up the registration form.
4. After filling-up the forms, participants will be guided accordingly by ushers. They will be gathered in a common area for proper orientation and explanation about the flow of the program.
5. The participants’ registration number will also serve as their performance order number.
6. During the program itself, participants will be introduced and called in by the host. Each one of them will be given 2 minutes on-stage. This short time must be used wisely, therefore high performance level must be observed.
7. Criteria for judging are the following:
—-Accuracy of Costume —-25%
—-Difficulty of Costume —-25%
8. One winner for each division will be announced. This means that there will be 3 major winners.
9. Apart from the winners who garnered the highest scores for their division, a “People’s Choice” award will also be given. Results for this one will be decided by the live audience through a systematic voting system. Main winners may also get the “People’s Choice” award for their corresponding division.
10. The 3 main winners and 3 People’s Choice will be qualified to join the final competition on October 22, 2011 for Alodia’s Fantasy.
11. Winners must stay after the awarding for the orientation on the main event.