The organizers will not implement the “No Ticket, No Cosplay” rule in the upcoming Ozine Fest 2015 according to their meeting with the sponsors, booth concessionaires and the press at the Megatrade Function Room A last Friday.
However, the organizers and the Megatrade Management reiterate that they will still be enforcing stricter “house rules” for the attendees, cosplayers and photographers of the event.
- Cosplayers will be not allowed to use the public restrooms for dressing up makeup, body paint, etc. The organizers will be providing dressing booths located at the Megatrade hall 3.
- There will be a designated package counters for registered cosplayers only. Cosplayers, competing and non-competing must register to avail the services of the package counters. Any unattended bags will be brought to the Megatrade office.
- Cosplayers and photographers will be prohibited to loiter or hang-out at the Mega Fashion Hall. SM Management will be designating security personnel at the areas concern.
- Cosplayers with bulky costumes such mecha are only allowed to wear their costumes inside the venue. The cosplayer will be not allowed to wear the whole costume outside.
- Photography is still allowed, however, “pop-up studios” and mini-studios are prohibited, parking area included.
- The organizer will open the event at exactly 10 AM.
- Purchase of ticket will be done at the event itself. There is no online selling. Entrance ticket is worth Php200 per day.
- The organizers has setup three ticket booths at Megatrade Hall 1 and 3. For those who availed the meet-and-greet passes, you can claim it at Hall 2.
- Attendees can purchase tickets in advance for the next two days.
- The ticket price for the meet-and-greet ranges from Php900 for half of the guests and Php1,700 for all the guests. According to the organizers, the meet-and-greet slots are almost full. There will be an onsite selling of meet-and-greet tickets but limited only.
- Meet-and-greet tickets does not entitle a holder for a free entrance of the event. You will still need to purchase an entrance ticket.
- In case of overcrowding, the organizers will have to stop selling tickets.
animephproject is a media partner of Ozine Fest 2015. Ozine Fest 2015 will take place on April 24, 25, 26 at Megatrade Halls 1, 2, 3, Function Room A and B, SM Megamall.
Otakuzine Anime Magazine has released its list of activities, both onstage and offstage for its biggest anime event this year, Ozine Fest 2015.
In an email from Bryan Uy, one of the organizers of the event, all on-stage activities will be held at Megatrade Hall 1.
There will be a Karaoke contest, guest bands and trivia games for all days of the event. The first day will feature the Battle of Bands. The group and individual cosplay competition will be held on the second and third day, respectively.
There will be also eating contests held twice a day.
- Pizza Eating Contest: Eat like C.C. from Code Geass.
- Donut Eating Contest: Can you eat as much as Shinobu from Bakemonogatari?
- Sports Drinking Contest: You don’t just finish your drink to win, you have to perform a warm-up exercise like sit-ups or push ups before you drink.
The organizers have also listed the following offstage or on-ground activities:
- Horror Booth Area: Aside the scary maze, we will include a Death Note wall (where attendees can write names on a printed wall of people they want..well dead?), Hell Girl tree (a reverse wish tree where you can write curses instead of wishes for people)
- Matsuri Area: Gold Fish scooping, wish tree, Balloon popping, target shooting area, Japanese related displays and more.
- Artist Area: Graffiti Wall, artists will also do a tutorial presentation on how to draw manga, Indie Artists (independent artists will show and sell their own artworks and merchandise). Brand New and pre-owned Manga and Artbooks will be sold.
- Console Game tournaments: Fighting game tournaments, skillful players will battle it out.
- Anime Card Games: Weiss Schwartz, popular anime titles like SAO, Bakemonogatari, Love Live, etc.. card players tournament and demos for beginners and those who want to try and learn. Other card games will include pokemon and yugi-oh.
- Maid Cafe: where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a meal (or drinks) served by our cute and pretty meidos
- Booth Sellers: where anime merchandise and goodies will be sold by different merchants.
- Anime Figures: Assorted Anime figures will be on display. Shops and other collectors will also sell original anime figures. You might find a bargain on what you are looking for.
- Gundam Caravan: Free Gundam kits will be given away to those who will join their contest plus a Gundam display exhibits will be there.
Renowned Cosplay Photographer Shiro Ang from Singapore will be having a photo exhibit and a presentation at Megatrade Hall 3.
Furthermore, Hall 3 will also host a mini-stage where the How to Draw manga tutorials and Viva PSICOM Book signing set to take place.
Additional stage activities to be announced on a later date.
animeph project is a media partner of Ozine Fest 2015. Ozine Fest 2015 will be held on April 24, 25, 26 at Megatrade Halls 1, 2, 3 and Conference A and B, SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City.
Otakuzine Anime Magazine, organizer of Ozine Fest, has announced the ticket price for their biggest anime event this year.
According to the latest poster at the official Facebook page, the entrance ticket for Ozine Fest 2015 is now priced at Php 200 for each day, an increase of Php 50 from last year’s Ozine Fest.
It was also announced that ticket will be only available at the day of the event.
This is aside from the earlier announced meet and greet tickets for Culture Japan artist Shirahane Nao a.k.a. DMYO priced at Php 150 and for the guest cosplayers at Php 1, 700.
Furthermore, Otakuzine General Manager Dennis Uy has told us that attendees can purchase tickets in advance for the next day. Regarding to the security policy, Uy will be announcing the details soon.
animephproject is a media partner of Ozine Fest 2015. Ozine Fest 2015 will take on April 24, 25, 26 at Megatrade Hall 1, 2, 3, Function Rooms A & B, SM Megamall.