With few days to go before the much awaited Tamashii Convention 2015, its organizers DLSU – Nihon Kenkyuu Kai has announced that the “No Ticket, No Entry” policy will be implemented at the event.
In lieu with the rule, the official Facebook page has provided a short guide on entering SMX Convention Center.
- For those who have tickets, enter through the SMX Main Entrance.
- For those who have an Eventbrite Ticket Voucher, enter through the SMX Side Entrance (SM MOA Side) and visit the Express Booth
- Same as above, attendees with no tickets should visit the Ticket Booth at the Side Entrance.
Furthermore, during the Roundtable Otaku last Feburary, Deremoe and two Tamashii Con organizers have discussed that attendees should refrain from loitering around the convention center. More about the discussion on their podcast.
Tamashii Convention 2015 will take place on March 28 at Function Room 1, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 at SMX Manila. animephproject.com is a media partner of Tamashii Convention 2015.
You can pre-order your tickets for the upcoming Tamashii Convention starting today (February 7).
Here is a guide on how to order your tickets:
- Request an order by filling up the online form. You will receive a confirmation email after you submit the form.
- The email will have a summary of your order, including the amount due and the bank deposit details.
- Pay the deposit in full. You can also pay on meetup. Tickets are worth Php200 for the early birds. (There is a promo from February 7-14 where you can order your tickets for Php 180.)
- After deposit, please reply to your confirmation email with a clear photo or scan of your deposit slip. A ticket voucher will be received.
- Print the ticket voucher and exchange it with your tickets. You can claim your events tickets via meetups or at the event date itself. Tickets can also be delivered.
Tickets are also available at the event day but it will be sold at Php250.
All details about ordering ticket are at the Online Order Guide. You can also visit Tamashii Convention Facebook page for more details about the event.
animephproject.com is a media partner of Tamashii Convention to be held March 28 at Function Room 1, Meeting Room 2 and 3, SMX Convention Center.
De La Salle University’s Japanese Studies organization, Nihon Kenkyuu Kai has announced that its next year’s Japanese culture convention, Tamashii Convention is now undergoing planning.
Tamashii Convention 2015 or TamaCon for short is set on March 28, 2015 at Function Room 1 and Meeting Room 2 and 3 in SMX Manila.
With the theme “Igniting the Japanese,” TamaCon will be bringing the focus on the expression of the spirit of Japan. The event is also planning on setting the ambiance of a Japanese Summer Cultural Festival – trying to bring out the spirit of how festivals are being done in Japan with a slight mix of Japan’s ever popular pop culture. There will be also a cafe wherein guests will be able to experience the aesthetics of being in a cultural Japanese setting.
Nihon Kenkyuu Kai is an organization in De La Salle University for Japanese Studies students, and the students who are interested in Japan and its rich culture.
Nihon Kenkyuu Kai has hosted several Japanese Culture–themed conventions since 2011 and this will be the third Tamashii Convention.